We are currently recruiting for 2 site foreman to join our growing team here in Bristol.
If you have an interest in historic metal restoration and conservation, with skills you feel would be of benefit to us then please email a C.V. to email@example.com.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, a van and phone would be provided as part of the package.
We are looking for practical people with a willingness to learn, who have a range of skills including a working knowledge of CDM regulations along with H&S requirements on sites. The role includes managing teams of people along with carrying out practical work either within our workshop or on sites around the UK.
- Carry out practical work restoring or manufacturing metalwork / timber work as required and specified to the highest standard.
- Managing teams of people on specific jobs. Ensuring all CDM paperwork, daily sign off sheets and general H&S requirements are maintained to a high standard
- Providing program and resource paperwork for jobs within your control
- Managing budgets
- Problem solving in conjunction with Commercial and Technical Directors
- Liaising with Clients and Architects and being the main contact on site through out the duration of a job.
- Ensure that all works are carried out safely with the appropriate machinery and tools, using necessary safety equipment and wearing the correct PPE
- Ensure that you dress appropriately for work wearing overalls and polo shirts supplied and that these are in a presentable condition.
- Punctual submission of completed timesheets by the morning of the Monday following the week to which they refer