The foundry manufactured the Waring Memorial Fountain in Tipton in 1901,
and although the fountain is long since gone, the columns and canopy remain historically important.

Dorothea Restorations was asked to restore the surviving structure. The canopy was dismantled and removed, to be worked on it the workshop. All cast iron components were repaired, missing pieces were copy cast, and then the whole canopy was cleaned, painted and reassembled.

Gilding was then applied to finish key decorative features.
 

Back to case studies